He's hot blooded, check it and see, he's got a fever of 103. (I wonder if anyone who reads this blog will get the reference?)
Baby Bruce has been sick the last couple of days. He has a bad cold with a nasty cough, runny nose and fever of about 103. He looks and sounds so sick, it's sad!
His cough never really went away from the last time he was sick, it just got worse again (he's had it for about 9 weeks now)
To top it off, he cut one of his top 2 teeth.
Linda has a cold/cough/fever today too, but she seems to be handling it better than her little brother (she doesn't look as rough).
Hope they feel better soon!
Zack says he's sorry he shared his sickness (I wish he hadn't given it to Kelden too -that one throws up on everything and everyone every time he's sick). Let's hope Bruce and Linda feel better soon!
ReplyDeleteOh man, the poor little guy looks truly miserable. Hope everyone is feeling better soon. I hate it when my kids are sick! :(
ReplyDeleteIt's day 4, and they are still really sick, even worse than before actually. I sure hope it doesn't last much longer!
Delete